Our annual Spring charity radiothon will be held on Saturday May 7 at the Sinking Ship II on 96th Street. This year we're raising money towards the the construction of the Talitha Koum Recovery House, a wonderful project being put together by local musician Kara Cole and others. This time, we've upped the ante and expanded to two stages during the day in order to ensure the music doesn't stop for a full twelve hours. Then, at the end of the night, we take the party indoors to a third stage where two additional bands will treat us to the afterparty to end all afterparties. Learn more about how you can attend and/or get involved here.
- Register yourself or your band in our artist database
- Add your gigs to our local music calendar
- Submit your music to be played in our radio rotation
- Book yourself for an live on-air appearance / podcast
- Add your new release to our on-line music store
- Submit yourself for consideration on one of our live showcases
Our supplementary podcast covering marketing, promotion, and the business side of local music.
Coming Summer 2016.
Live from your favorite neighborhood watering hole, an hour of live madness best described as Late Night with David Letterman, if it was on 1970's AM radio instead of 21st century television.