A twisted, sordid tale featuring a cast of random misfits, a dream, and some allies who like to over-empower people that have no right being cultural visionaries. Including step-by-step instructions on how you too can get involved in supporting your local music scene. Learn more ...
Streaming Radio 24/7
Local music of ALL flavors (many times presented by real live humans who pick their own tracks or even ... *gasp* ... take requests), locally-focused podcasts, and live interviews and performances from local artists streaming 24/7 to your internet-connected device of choice. Learn more ...
Podcasts and Archives
HUNDREDS interviews with movers and shakers from the Indianapolis music scene. Meet popular bands before they became big. Rediscover bands that no longer exist recorded back in their heyday, and enjoy endless laughs and fun recorded all around the city. Learn more ...
Local Music Blog
Our long-tail collection of album and show reviews, humorous essays, helpful tips for surviving in the music world, and insightful editorials from our crack staff of writers. From the front row, back stage, or behind the console, we'll bring the experience to you. Learn more ...
We're Excited About ...
Special Presentation #01: MP Cavalier Meets Martin Barre of Jethro Tull
In the first of what we hope is a new series of special presentations, MP Cavalier interviews guitarist Martin Barre about his upcoming 50th Anniversary of Jethro Tull tour, featuring Dee Palmer and Clive Bunker. (read more...)
I'm a Local Musician ...
What do I do now?!
- Register yourself or your band in our artist database
- Add your gigs to our local music calendar
- Submit your music to be played in our radio rotation
- Book yourself for an live on-air appearance / podcast
- Add your new release to our on-line music store
- Submit yourself for consideration on one of our live showcases
On the Docket Today ...
It's Fresh Meat Tuesday!
* It's rock and roll. So, sometimes, programming starts late, or not at all, and we don't get around to updating this part of the site. Please don't have a cow. We're not exactly pros here. Life happens.
© 2006 - 2019 | Site design and coding by Darrin Snider
| Content by Indy In-Tune and the Credited Artists and Writers | Layout by HTML5 UP