- Central-Indiana based artists only
- Original music only (no covers)
- Submit music as a fully-tagged MP3 file via email to submissions -at- indyintune.com.
- Submit as many tracks as you like, one track per email.
- Indicate that you grant Indy In-Tune a royalty-free license to copy, stream, podcast, and use the music in promotional material, but not to sell it.
- If you are a PRO affiliated artist (ASCAP, BMI, SEASAC, etc.) please fill out our release form, snap a picture of it, and attach to your email.
- Be sure to give your full name and relationship to the submission (artist, manager, label rep, etc.).
- Central-Indiana based artists only
- Have four original tracks produced and ready, or four original songs to perform live as acoustic artist/duo
- Live broadcasts/podcasts are done on alternate Saturdays, and occasionally on Wednesday nights. Shows are generally filled up 4 to 6 weeks in advance, though cancellations do happen.
- Send email to booking -at- indyintune.com. Indicating your availablity.
- Include links to band bios, social media sites, and any relevant info about your band that we should know about.
|Darrin Snider, Executive Producer||darrin -at- indyintune.com|
|Ben Cannon, Live Events Management||ben -at- indyintune.com|
|Connie Cohen, Studio and Location Booking/Logistics||connie -at- indyintune.com|
|Amy Foxworthy, Blog Editrix||foxy -at- indyintune.com|
|Kelly Fox, Staff Writer||kelly -at- indyintune.com|
|John Fisher, Staff Writer||john -at- indyintune.com|
|Mia Kileen, On-Air Talent||mia -at- indyintune.com|
|Tim Cline, On-Air Talent||irish -at- indyintune.com|
|General inquiries/questions||info -at- indyintune.com|
|Submit Music for Airplay|
(See guidelines to the left)
|submissions -at- indyintune.com|
|Advertising, Marketing, and Cross Promotion Inquiries||marketing -at- indyintune.com|
Other Inquiries(See guidelines to the right)
|Book Your Band||booking -at- indyintune.com|
|Request Blog Post or Album/Show Review||reviews -at- indyintune.com|
|Submit Content as Guest Blogger *||blog -at- indyintune.com|
* We welcome guest blog posts. Please follow the same guidelines on this page for blog posts, reviews, and endorsements. Be familiar with the types of content we generally publish. Use good grammar and be exciting. Send submissions in plain text or as html with basic markup.
Note: All music on our podcasts and streaming radio is with expresed permission of the artist(s). If you find your music being played in error, please contact us for immediate removal from rotation.
- Requests are generally thrown in to a pool and our writers pick and choose the ones they want to do. Requesting is no guarantee of acceptance.
- We like things like news exposees, show previews, artist interviews, and unusual stories. We don't like to do album reviews and solicited endorsements/quotes for a band's media kit.
- Our staff are all volunteers, so availability and bandwidth varies. Requests should ideally be made 2 to 4 weeks in advance.
- Your request is more likely to be accepted if you provide an EPK or links to all of your pertinent information with your reuqest.
- Your request is likely to be rejected if you have had a great deal of similar media exposure in the previous three months. We don't like to repeat other web sites.
- Our primary focus is on Indiana-based artists. We only cover regional/national artists IF they are sharing a bill with a local artist.
- There is a $25 fee for endorsements, reviews, and interviews of regional and national artists not sharing a bill with a local artist.
- Please follow all other guidelines on this page regarding radio, podcast, or blog requests/submissions.
We honestly aren't trying to be dicks about this, but we're swamped just covering the local scene, and $25 covers a lot of expenses around here.