Studio B Webcam
Click the image for the live stream
This isn't corporate-run radio. This is fan-run radio. Your participation is encouraged.
Indy's only dedicated local music station features a work-safe playlist weekdays from 8 to 5, with dedicted genre blocks on weeknights, artist spotlights three times a day, and much more. click here to see our full schedule.
- A diverse, multi-genre playlist of 100% local music. Hundreds of artists and thousands of tracks that, for the most part, don't repeat over the course of a day
- Real live disc jockeys who know the material and artists intimately, and who are allowed to play and talk about whatever the heck they want
- Original programming developed and presented by local personalities
- Interviews and exclusive live performances from local artists you love
- Remote broadcasts and simulcasts from key local music events and locations
- Syndicated podcasts from Indianapolis' finest new media personalities
How to Listen
Want to get your music played on this station? Follow our submission guidelines.
Note: All music on our podcasts and streaming radio is played with expresed permission of the artist(s). If you find your music being played in error, please contact us for immediate removal from rotation.
|12:00 AM:||Random Access Music|
|1:00 AM:||Anita Vokill's Return to Space|
|2:00 AM:||Random Access Music|
|7:00 AM:||Acoustic Block|
|10:00 AM:||New Music Block|
|1:00 PM:||Hard Rock/Metal Block|
|4:00 PM:||Fringe Block|
|7:00 PM:||Local Is Our Genre|
|8:00 PM:||The Chris Brake Show|
|9:00 PM:||Brother Brother Beercast|
|10:00 PM:||Blind Pig Confessions|
|11:00 PM:||Whiskey on the Rails|
* Schedule subject to change without notice. Sorry, but that's rock and roll.
- Are you a business or organization? Consider becmoing a sponsor.
- Are you a fan with a couple extra bucks sitting around? We've got a tip jar.
- Do you need to get something in excange for your extra bucks? Buy some swag.
- Got free time? We're always looking for more volunteers.
- Want to get your music played on the station? We've made that easy.